The festive table is perfect when at the end we serve chocolate in which the taste of cannabis is hidden.
- 125g of homemade raw butter
- 2 tablespoons of raw cocoa
- ½ spoon of Hannah biz hemp proteins
- A pinch of salt flower
- 1 tablespoon of date syrup
- Shelled hemp seeds Hannah biz
Boil water in a small pot, place a container with butter on it and slowly melt the butter with light stirring. When the butter is melted, add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Pour the liquid into paper minion baskets and leave overnight in the refrigerator to harden the pralines. We take them out of the paper models, sprinkle them with peeled hemp seeds, and serve them on a plate decorated with winter rose flowers.